Friday, January 7, 2011

So it's decided....

After a unanimous vote it's been decided that I will use this as my crafting blog.
You will have to bear with me, though. I've never done a tutorial. I'm not a professional photographer. And I don't have my cricute yet so crafting has been brought to a halt until my baby gets here!
But until then, here's some past suff I've done...

#1 a Christmas star! (tutorial can be found here. I love her blog!)



Here it is on my front door (yes, the door is an ugly color. Sadly I can't repaint it...)



#2 painted rocks for halloween. There are a few that I just love.



Here's the finished product, as a centerpiece for our dining table




#3 a duck diecut for a baby scrapbook. Yes, I did hand draw this and cut it out by hand. I'm hoping my cricut will help make this process go a little faster, becuase it took me forever to do this little guy!



#4 My dad's Christmas present. He's a HUGE computer guy, so I made him this frame with laptop computer keys and a wedding photo. I also did one for my husband, but I like this one better!



So that's some of what I've done recently. Nothing too fancy. Maybe I'll do a tutorial for one of those crafts later, if anyone's interested.And as soon as I get my cricute you can bet that I'll
have a TON more.

No comments:

Post a Comment