Monday, November 8, 2010

Shutterfly love!

So I've recently fallen in love with Shutterfly (shutterfly.com). I discovered them through my aunt a few years back and then rediscovered them after my wedding. I'm making our wedding album right now through there, though I haven't had much time with school and married life. I love that they have different options for albums. You can choose the premade scrapbooks where you just put in the photos and it gives you a stylish design or you can do each page yourself. Me, being an overachiever, have chosen to go the second route. :)
And since this will be our first christmas, we're hoping to do some Christmas Cards through the site. And I've been eyeing these little babies for christmas gifts and even for our apartment. And you know how I love to plan ahead.....so for the future (sadly, very distant), I want these to announce when we have a little one. Sigh, it is so nice to dream of the future, eh?
Anyways, I LOVE Shutterfly, and I think it's awesome to use for everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment