Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introduction

Guess it's kinda obvious I'm new to the whole blogging thing, huh? I'm not a professional writer. In fact, I'm a really ADD writer; I get off track and onto other topics quite easily. I'm not hoping to get famous off this. I'm just hoping for a way to relax and a way to keep track of everything that's going on in my life.

My camera broke a while back, but hopefully I can post pictures later!

Anyways, I'm a senior in high school with a lot more on her plate than most. While the others are worrying about who their roomates will be, I'm worrying about other things (don't worry, I know who my roomate is!) such as my wedding. Yup. Eighteen and getting married. I know what you're thinking:

"Chelsea, you are crazy! Have you seen the statistics on young marriage?"

I have, and I must say, I am more than a statistic. We are more than a statistic. And if I didn't feel this was absolutely right, I wouldn't be doing it. True, I have had doubts just like any other bride, but who hasn't? Also, the constant disapproval and negative comments made to me by countless others on the subject hasn't helped with that. I have to say, planning this shin dig has been much more stressful than I could have ever imagined! There's so much more to this wedding thing than anyone has ever really talked about! I mean, when you think wedding do you think of sitting and comparing different shades of white for thirty minutes for tablecloths? Because I sure didn't, but it's what must be done. But that's not to say isn't fun, because I really enjoy talking wedding details with my mother and others on a day-to-day basis, though it does get tiring at times.

Pretty much I always have wedding on the brain. It's like BOGO, but with chiming bells and bigger price tags.

And on top of that, we're planning life. College, apartments, bills, etc etc. So life is pretty hectic now, and I know it won't be calming down anytime soon and I'm just happy with that.

I know this wasn't really much of an "Introduction" to me, as the title implies and for that I apologize. But hopefully you can get to know me through my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment